Thursday, July 07, 2005

Just waiting for the weekend

Tomorrow Garry gets the angioplasty... Balonie is getting somewhat somber.. this is to close for comfort. It's always fun and games till someone looses their "heart." I'm going to have a talk with the "big guy ..upstairs" tonite... I hope he remembers me.. because sometimes I is a little remiss in my talks with him.

GOD, "it's me balonie" talking..."you know the one who only prayed and prayed when her mother was dying"..."well it's me again".. I have another dilemma...could you help me out here?
Yes god, I am a shit head...I don't contact you when things are running smoothly, I only try to get your attention when things screw up....and I wouldn't blame you for ignoring me this time, because I am with out a doubt annoying. But, if you don't want to do it for me, then could you do it for my SIL and my nieces..who dearly love their daddy.

I will know your answer tomorrow...

No comments: