Thursday, September 19, 2013

I figured it out

This morning....when I looked at the Calendar ..... my Mom's passing was today.   I always dread September....but for some reason this year I forgot.  I'm sure that does not make me a bad person...but I did.  She passed September 19th. same day as her mother... scary.  Anyway my doom is lifting.

We cannot dwell on shit we cannot change......

So...what have you jerks been up to lately?  Come on ... tell me the truth! 

Life here has been so busy.....we still haven't got the landscaping done ... which should have been done by now.  But financially and otherwise it was put on hold until now.  We hope for next weekend to get it done. 

Penny Loafer is a new girl.  Her Lipoma grew so fast last December until this last month ...we had to do something about it.  Vet's always say if it's not impeding their lives...don't worry about it. Well it was...so we did...and now we have a happy "small" looking dog back in our lives ...who still plays and runs just like before...just a whole lot faster without that 5 lb. tumor on her shoulder. 

Thanks for your thoughts....I will try to post more often.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I am glad that Penny is back to herself. That has to warm your heart. I know when my dog is under the weather and he kind of is now, he is on meds, it makes you uneasy.

Glad to see you blogging again. Just speak whatever you want to say !! :)

Sally said...

I feel badly now for gettin' on your case the last post. It's amazing how for so many years those "dates" are primary in our minds. And, then one day, like you, we realize we missed one.

Penny is a special girl, and I'm so glad she's all fixed up.

xoxo

Judy said...

It seems like every few months, I have one of those dang memory dates--and "they" want us to remember every 9/11 every year for the next 100 years, or Newton school shooting--I figure we ought to forget about "celebrating" these sad days after a few years. Gotta quick picking at the scab in order to let the wound heal. Anyway, Wednesday, I was just sitting here and all of a sudden I got so sad for missing my Mother and she's been gone 42 years! There are certain people in our lives that we will miss forever--just the way it is.

Donna said...

Glad you discovered the problem...but now that you feel better you can start planning for Christmas...just saying...Hahahaaa
hughugs

JUST A MOM said...

wow look at you,,, you posted yay,, August is that month for me!!!!! I HATE IT!

dragyonfly said...

hahaha...im a newcomer to your blog and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. It looks like you have taken a hiatus though, rather like myself. I, too have been hanging around facebook too much and abandoned my blogyfriend. Why? I wonder? Is it just easier? Are we dumbing ourselves down? Me thinks me thinks too much. But please come back!! You have inspired me to go to my own blog and breathe some life into it....I hope you are doing well and also your doggie. I see you are in Canadia, what we southerners call it. I am pondering defecting to Canadia. Im sick of all this crap down here in The united states of morons. Peace out!!!