Wednesday, February 16, 2005

New Age - Automatic Screen Cleaner

http://www.sunbelt-software.com/stu/screenlick.swf

This is waaaaayyy to cute. Anyone with a kitter kat needs to see this!!

Just a warning sometimes it doesn't come up...and just sits there...be patient..and try again its worth the wait. I tried it again tonight and it came up blank..
I'm thinking a lot of peeps are trying to access it .... It worked fine this morning...dang

So, I'll tell ya the story...It's a little kitten licking the screen...or had you guessed...did the url "screenlick" give ya a hint??...and the kitten purrs when she's cleaning the screen...oh my...

Okay then.

I'm done here fer now..will peruse the rest of the garbage in my email and send you somemore bad links...........

Oh...BTW...Valentines day did not produce the Cherry Pie I was so desiring....HE THOUGHT I SAID I WAS GOING TO "BAKE" A CHERRY PIE!...yeah rite...on a Monday night?...Well Billy Boy, did not get his "Cherry" Pie...or anything near that area...whatta mensh!!

No comments: