Friday, May 27, 2005

Just a quickie tonite...

Been busy making pizza's and shit, plus another new dessert, well new to me anyway. I got home at 6:00 Pm and started cooking, I don't know why...usually on a "Fryday" ..I don't feel like doing sweet fart all. Hold on..........

Gord has just got home to tell me that our camper has been SOLD..yes...! (The Schmidt House) is history. He is all nostalgic and stuff, but it was never our camper, we just "repo'ed it from his niece, because she ( beothch) *&&^ couldn't pay for it.....I have a lot to say about that one day....balonie has some simmering stuff under her belt she doesn't let go to lightly. But I will save that for a day when I can vent...not today.. Gord kisses her ass and I am inbetween the whole thing.

He totally spoiled my Fryday....I got me some ass kicking to do.... and he might be wearing my dessert. Bugger.

No comments: