Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Verenki...anyone...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now lookie there, a batch of me own verenki...perogies...or whatever you want to call it. I am going to put these little puppies in a big pot of boiling water, and then make a nice thick cream gravey to go on top. Next, bake up some farmer sausage in da oven...and serve it all with some nice thick slices of tomato....e.a.t. your hearts o.u.t.

At the risk of making this a recipe blog...I would like to share...that these are cottage cheese verenki...not the potato and cheese stuff some others make... (Ukrainians) for one (no offence) but this is the Mennonite way... we shun potato verenki...phewwwie...blah...get thats away from us.. but Mennonites are good at shunning..so nothing new here. But, my perogies are so awesomtastic ..you'd give up your first born...with a smile on yer face.. and let hims or hers go the Child and Family Services for a day..whilst you would enjoy some of balonies...verenki...it's that GOOD. Shit you not!!

I'm thinking of putting them up on eBay...might jest get me some takers...and start my own business...maybe not...some guy would find a pic of the virgin mary's vagina in them...or at the worst a finger.....

I am so full ( yummers) of it..balonie...



No comments: