Sunday, May 15, 2005

Scrapbooking stuff

I haven't been doing any computer scrapping since I discovered blogging, only because time does not permit it. But, I love doing it. So, I have put together a few I did last year. I have tons more, but don't want to bore you. I know most scrappers do a lot of journaling, and you would think..with my big friggin mouth an all that I would be doing more of that. But for me, it's usually enough by putting it together to tell a story.. rather than to reiterate every detail. I don't do this for posterity, but only to make it visually pleasing..to me...

Once spring is in full bloom around here, I will put another scrapbook together. Unfortunately, I lost so much in the last crash, I will have to do it all over again...but let's look on the bright side, I am still here another for another spring, and can do it all over again...

Whens you git older..sometimes youse forgits you have already done it once before...and it is all another surprise...thats the BEST!! LOL..

luvs balonie

No comments: