Friday, May 25, 2012

Food Bloggers

They are a nice bunch.  I love that they take the time to put up good recipes for us to follow. Some do it for the $...but that's okay I don't mind.  Everyone should be able to find a little business of their own.  I would do it too if I was any good at cooking.  I'm not!  Yes I cook ... and cook and it's old.  But the reason I brought this up was...............comments on the food blogs.




After the kind person makes a beautiful meal...takes 1000 pictures of it..and then the comments come in.  First they start with ... I love it...I have to make this...I will be making this tonight...this is the best recipe ever...you are the greatest cook.... we will put this our rotation....(huh) are they in the army?  on and on....then wait for it:


** can I substitute beef with cat poo? 


**All my children are allergic to grains, dairy, pineapple, dirt, dog feces and rain....will your recipe still work for us?  


** I tried your lasagna  recipe and made a few changes ... instead of using anything in it ...it tasted like shit. 


**  Does it have gluten in it?  ... My son, and his brother..and his cousins brothers are allergic. And I think my great grandmother was too. 




** We don't have any of those ingredients you showed on your web site here in our town. Can we use herbs from our garden?


** Can we use canned tomatoes instead of the real one's?  


** Son has allergies to cheese...can we use Kraft Slices instead.


** We were going to make the salad you suggested...but it has dairy in the dressing and it would kill my son. 


** I am allergic to mushrooms...can I substitute another fungus?  

People are so fucking stupid. 


Have a good weekend!




3 comments:

Sally said...

LOL!

Yeah, stupid and crazy.

You have a nice weekend also. ;)

Captain Poolie said...

You crack me up!

Donna said...

HAHAHAHahahaaaaa...ahhhhshittttt....
THIS is WHY you must ALWAYS BLOG!!!
I Really needed this belly laugh....
(((HUG)))