Friday, July 08, 2011

When you poo you move

Just sitting out on the deck this morning having my coffee and reading a few blogs....UNTIL 1,456 kids jumped in our neighbours pool ... all under the age of 4.  I have never heard so much noise in my entire life.  All the mothers began to frantically give the little tykes directions.

... stay in the shallow end
... don't eat bird poop
... don't take off your swim suit
... where is your diaper...oh noooooooooo

and on and on and on and on.  I'm sure the poor kids didn't even have a chance to get wet.  They were just marching around trying to figure out who to listen to first.  Between the Natzi moms and the screaming kids it sounded like a day care gone out of control.  This lasted for 20 minutes...then silence. 

I lowered my sling shot, and went in and got another cup of coffee and sat back down on the deck.  Two minutes later .... two minutes people... and it all started up again.  Apparently they moved the troops over two houses down to another pool!

I am pretty sure it had something to do with that lost diaper.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahahaaa....you could be right! Poop will do that to people.
Bet you're counting the days til' you get to move!
PS-Don't use that slingshot on Gord.....Lolol
hughugs

Judy said...

I think you are going to enjoy the peace and quiet when you move--or do you have nearby neighbors--with kids?

And the age old question--why do kids under 4 have to scream all the time? They just scream at the top of their lungs and you think someone has been hurt--there must be copious amounts of blood--but nope--they just scream for no apparent reason.

Why is this a treatise on aging--the older I get--the more noise those dang kids make.

Brenda said...

Ha! You're probably right.

Grandma K said...

Between you and me - I cringe when my grandchildren get into our pool at the tender ages below 4! Guess why!!! But I didn't say a thing.