Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello

I have not gone away. 

I remember when we moved into our old house some 26 years ago and I had so much energy and great ideas and hey I am the queen of the castle....not so much right now...but I have been overdoing it.  Surprise.  heh

I need order.  In order to have order ... you need to know where shit is.  This is where the problem lies.  If we would have our new furniture I could put stuff where it belongs...but I don't just yet. 

The house is beautiful....but it is far away from being a home.  It echoes.  It has no character yet.  It's like living in a vault.  I get a little misty some nights.  Penny is looking for a place she can call her own...just like me.  We don't fit in.  Just yet.  Gord... he doesn't give a shit...because this was his dream.

2 comments:

Judy said...

It's all those hard wood floors causing the echoes. Men! They can be at home anywhere. We need order and light and comfort. It will all come Joanie--all in good time.

Donna said...

Ahhhh....It'll get there! Just give it some time...
I imagine all Gord needs is his chair, TV and a bed!Hahaa
hughugs