Friday, January 13, 2012

I lost a day this week

I thought today was Thursday. 

Jack ass.... I don't know where in the hell that extra day went.  I want it back.

I bought a pair of PJ's  yesterday....balonie doesn't wear PJ's as a rule...well these were fleece PJ's ...and soft as a babies ass....and were on sale for 10 bucks.  So I took the plunge.  I melted into them all night...along with our new electric blanket which was made from the same material and our sheets.  I was sleeping the dream man. 

Until....ummmm I am stuck I can't turn around because now my PJ's won't let me turn around in this mass of fleece.  I normally wear a silky nightgown....yeah...because I am a sex kitten...or a person who likes to be able to turn around in bed without getting a hernia.   So I struggled all night between the electric blanket, my sheets and my arsehole PJ's.    I had me a headache in the morning.

l blame the 70's.  I just want my mudder trucking water bed back.  And yeah those PJ bottoms rode up my ass all night....I did not need that entertainment.  Back to the nightgown tonight...a girl needs her rest from all the fuzzy stuff.

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

hahaha just use them for LOUNGING in your nice fancy new house I say if ya got a man who needs jammies anyway....

Donna said...

Hahahaaaaa....Oh Joan...GO GET A Waterbed! We had one that felt like gel and loved it...
hughugs