Monday, October 04, 2010

I am all birthdayed out

65....goodbye.. it's over.  Gord gave me a "come and go" party of sorts on Saturday...after I specifically said I did not want one.  I don't like attention pointed at me....I know I'm such a dink.  But it was good.  My SIL Sheila took care of all the party stuff and all I had to do was be 65.. 
So I got drunk....kidding....Just a little.....I was overwhelmed when I saw the people that came, all my family and Gord's family and our neighbours......yikes.  Who knew all these people cared about me. 

Balonie.....going...yeah thanks for the flowers.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL about the party !! I am glad you had a great time!

Donna said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a Super time! And of Course people love you!! We Do!!
hughugs

Judy said...

What a lovely gesture from Gord and you SIL. 65 ain't all that bad kiddo! 70 is a real bummer, but you've got time to enjoy the 60's before you have to worry about that.

Brenda said...

The flowers are beautiful Miz Joan!