Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day many moons ago

Snoring on the couch...beside mom. His belly full of her good cooking.

Me and my bro were taping him as he was snoring. He said he never snored! We had just bought a small tape recorder.....new tech in those days....and we taped him. He was blowing the roof off the house. And when he woke up he said that wasn't him.

Heh...that tape recorder got us is a whole pile of trouble over the next year. Apparently some people don't like their conversations recorded. Sorry Grandma... and to the rest of the town residents. We got some really good shit.

Happy Father's Day .....your girl Johnson.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahahaa.....little sneaks! I Love it! My sister and I got recorders to...and I Will Not apologise...Hahahaa
hughugs

Judy said...

Boy, do you ever look like your Mom!!!!!

Sally said...

You sure DO look like your mom! Yep, so glad we had even that back in the day; we recorded my grandmother talking about her life. I cherish getting to hear her voice even though it was about ten years before I could make myself listen.

Brenda said...

Haha! I bet you did have fun with that tape recorder!

You do look like your Mom!