Monday, July 12, 2010

What should I do?

Watch Regis & Kelly or mow the lawn.

Regis & Kelly it is. They are in Canada this week, so it's my duty to watch.

I really takes a long time for lunch to begin when you get up at 9:00 AM. I'm starving. Normally I only get up at 10:00.... I knowwwww....it's ridiculous but I can't get my ass out of bed. Today I started to feel guilty so I got up....and now I can't get motivated to do anything.

I promised myself I would try do one thing each day that I never had done on a week day before I was forced to retire.....heh I still won't let that go. So, this is how it went down last week:

Monday: I wore my watch upside down and on my other wrist.

Tuesday: I did not take a shower.

Wednesday: Took a tick off my dog.

Thursday: Made coconut macaroons.

Friday: Said hello to the mailman. He's kinda cute.

So, here we are at Monday again, and I can't figure out what new thing to do. I think might draw whiskers on my face with my eyebrow pencil. I'll let you know how that goes.

balonie...(starting to lose it).

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahahaa...Just try not to loose it around the mailman!
And we want pictures of the whisker drawing!!
hughugs
Love the Summer Home photo!!

Sally said...

May I please stay in your summer home? This place is gettin' a little crowded. :)

Curtis said...

Remember to check the box that says shrink to fit before putting pictures on here. I had a heck of a time until I figured that one out. Nice place to live by the way. I'll be over this weekend to check it out. Hopefully the rent isn't too high. Careful with that mailman because they can be crafty.

Joan said...

I meant loose it...ahhhhh now I can't even spell. frick.

I'm going to try to post in the mornings instead of the evening like I used to. Let's just see coffee vs a drop of wine. Or I might just have some cornflakes. But I don't think so.

Sally..the little summer home is up for rent...and for you... 10.00 bucks a night.

Curtis, I took it down to shrink to fit...and it didn't fit nice...so I just blew er up. Doesn't matter I will be changing it up anyway.

Brenda said...

I like it and I love the picture of your birdy summer home. I agree with Donna, we need pictures of your new things to do.

Captain Poolie said...

Send those cookies my way! And take pictures of your whiskers, please!

Judy said...

I've been sleeping until 10:00 lately too. Retirement is just too tiring, LOL.