Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Going to the house tomorrow

My friend Hippy Chick who designed the house and I will be at the site tomorrow. I can't wait until she sees what she had designed...or maybe she might not like the changes we have made.. whatever... it was mostly her vision through us. Changes are inevitable.  Unfortunately we only have access to the house on one really tiny plank going in the back door.  The front is now being framed for my porch and is closed off.  I don't know if we are young enough to walk that plank.

Counting of some really young good looking  "Framers" on getting us in the house.

"Can you carry me?"  heh

More pics then.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Y'all take a picnic and have fun!

Sally said...

Have fun with Hippy Chick; I'm sure she'll like the changes. Pictures soon please. :)

Donna said...

Such a tart!!Hahahaaa....Will Fabio be there??
hughugs