Friday, April 22, 2005

PSYCHO TEST

PSYCHO TEST:

Read this question, come up with an answer. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right-including me. (but I'm a dumbo)..and if you have seen this test flying around the net...you are not qualified for my special prize...be honest now.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?(Give this some thought before you answer)...

and iffn you get it right...I will have a special prize for you..only I can give...no, it's not a cruise on the Sarah Cee...cause she's already in boat heaven..or make that hell.

...........................

Just taking it easy tonite....FRIDAY...my fav day of all. Just taking some time out after running the dog....think I might have over done it...being sedentary most of the week and then getting a gym blast makes a old body weak...

I had a pretty good week, considering we had mice in the office...my boss took such joy in showing them to me when he found them in his waste paper basket...he actually took pictures of them with his new blackberry thingofamajig...that thing takes pictures fergodsake..we're goin to hell in a handbasket I tell's you...nothing is sacred anymore....mice can't even of some peace of mind having a little lunch of banana peels and such in a garbage can...and you got some asshole snapping pics of them..

Of course when he discovered them, he turned into a little school boy who wants to scare the little schoolgirls....he brought out the garbage can into MY SPACE...and said ...guess what's in here....well, having not just fell off the turnip truck...I said...I think it's and elephant....noooo he say's, guess again, it much smaller. Prick......he say's it much smaller than an elephant, with an evil grin ...I said..."do you think?", "get that garbage can out of my face"!!!! NOW.. He retreated to his office and once in there he said "hey, I only thought there was one, now I can see three little ones"..you bastard......(I didn't say that)...but what I said was...John, why don't we just put the garbage can outside on the lawn and set them free...he saw I was getting a little emotional...and then as I was about to go for lunch, he said they wouldn't be there when I got back. I knew he killed them...and we didn't talk about it later. When I got back from lunch I saw there were traps set out in the warehouse, which is fine with me...because I don't like mice all over and in my stuff, but I also could never kill a live mice in a garbage can, is all I'm saying, I'd rather just put the can out in the field behind us and let them do what they do....They only came in our place because our electrician left the overhead door open for a few days when it was nice, while they were taking inventory...so, they didn't mean to come in a bug us.....

Ahhhh, I'm a sucker for anything with fur on it.....speaking of furry...Gord just got home...do you think I should set a trap??? LOL....nahhhh did that 35 years ago when we got married...and it didn't work then.. I just trapped myself...funny how life goes around, isn't it?

No comments: