Monday, April 07, 2008

Tax Tax..my Ass

I see some people have taken great delight in calling me an asshole in my Penny poll. I'm looking at you "Special K." How many times did you vote? heh...It had your fingerprints all over it. I must admit I don't mind being called an ass-hole, it just makes me want to do something assholeish again. Keeps the juices flowing.



I love those little poll thingamajigs. Now that I have deleted it, I can't remember where I found it. Hopefully I saved it in my fav's.



Got the accounting done for the income tax. Looks like we will have to sell Penny. The income is much higher than the expenses. I would like to know where that fucking income went to. I ain't wearing Gucci shoes. I ain't even wearing "value village" wear....my closet looks like a dog's breakfast....a little of this and more of that.



Gord instructed me last week...get that "instructed"..me?...to start buying some new clothes, because I am wearing the same stuff I wore when I was 30 pounds heavier. Buttttttt...I love those old baggy clothes, they feel so comfy, they have been washed so many times and are so soft. New clothes irritate my skin, and I start scratching, cutting off tags, and just being a turd.



I have sensitive skin, wool..begone, because I will die from the itching... cotton is good, but it wrinkles ...but cotton with poly works if I cut off all the tags. I have ruined many a garment by cutting off the tags, leaving gaping holes.



I'm going to go back to the drawing board to see if I can do my accounting a little more creatively, obviously I missed some expenses. I don't' want to have to sell Penny.

No comments: