Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm in with NABLOPOMO

I missed Saturday...but who cares...I'm just doing it for the hell of it. If I miss a day...so be it, I'm not taking it quite as serious as I did last year. I will do my best.

It's a good thing balonie is rearing her ugly head, as she has always done before winter...she will have something to say I'm sure...and you might want to keep your children away from the computer when it happens....man she is a ugly bitch. But as alter ego's go I would rate her a 5. Because I can still squash her like a bug. Lately we have come to some agreements with the menopausal issue, and perhaps one of us can hit the road, but it ain't gonna be me...She has got to go. So, we still have a way to go. But I can feel her sneaking up on me, because it gets dark early now, and she knows I'm weak.

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

PS: Vote Obama... thought I would sneak that in. Even as a Canadian, I am so excited. It will be a historic day.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Aw let Balonie have a day now and then. We don't mind.

Hope you had a great Monday!

I'm planning on getting dressed and to the polls as soon as the school bus picks up the kiddies in the morning. I've put it off as long as I can.

Donna said...

I'm moving to Canada....Can I run for President there??
Happy day sweetie, and it's alright if it's "that time of the year"...we can take it...hahaha...hughugs