Sunday, July 16, 2006

It so hot that.....


People who say "it’s hot enough to fry an an egg on the sidewalk" are usually ‘eggs’aggerating or overstating the facts. They want you to understand that it’s very, very hot. The truth is that most foods need to reach a pretty high temperature before they’re cooked. Eggs need to reach 144 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit before they’ll turn from a liquid to a solid. A sidewalk would have to be awfully hot to fry an egg.

Sidewalks are not very clean. So, if you see someone try to fry an egg on the sidewalk, don’t eat the egg! When they’re cooked in a pan on a burner, fried eggs are good to eat and very popular. But, the top egg favorite of both kids and adults is scrambled eggs. They’re easy to make, too.


I rather like mine curb fried. I can't believe you shouldn't eat them right from the pavement. I guess they have to have a disclaimer for those who have scrambled brains.

Catch y'all later tonight. Sunday nite supper is still at the store and I have go and get it, either that or shoot something in my back yard. hmmm squirrel stew?

WTF...my comments got highjacked!! I guess ya gits what you pays for. Going to go and fix it.

No comments: