Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Babee Bro & Ellen

Is back in the hospital.

More heart problems...two years of being in an out of the ER...gawwwwwwwwww.

Tomorrow, a pace maker. I just hope he lives that long, his heart rate is so very low.

What is it with men and their big ole hearts?

This is breaking mine. I'm so scared.

.....................

Got the news this morning that my blogger friend Ellen won't be with us much longer. I don't know how to express myself. I knew when I went to see her that it wasn't good, but I was hoping for some more quality time between her and Curtis, but the big ole frickin "C" doesn't care one bit. It bites you in the ass and doesn't ask any questions.

Sometimes I wonder, how many more dollars do we have to put into our health care systems, to find out what is causing this horrible disease. I remember Polio when I was a kid, they found a vaccine and I was spared the effects of it, but not the poor little guy next door. He fought a long road to recovery.

It's a crap shoot my friends.

I found this comment on Curtis's blog today ....and I wanted to share it because it sums it all up, and because it's from my fav gal in the world Gilda Radner...."It's Always Something" my blog's namesake.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next." ~Gilda Radner

Ellen my friend ...rest well

Garry my bro..get well..joanie balonie loves you!!

No comments: