Friday, August 10, 2007

WARNING

I saw a few leaves drop off the trees today, so I have to change my template. I did say a change of season, did I not, when I made the bet? Summer is over, these are the "dog days" of summer. It's between summer and fall .... it's a season most people don't recognise except me, because I am very seasonal.

So, don't get all up my ass, I know what I'm talking about. You can't even buy a pair of summer pants in the store, why? because the season has changed, so there! Merchandising triggers my seasons. By next week I will have the Sears Christmas Wish Catalogue, so don't be noodling with me.

I'm thinking the next one will be..ahhh..classy, unlike me I know, but I have one in mind that I am just dying to do a make over on, so that means I have to learn the new codes on blogger. If it works out, I will be smarter and classier. fuck... like that could ever happen. Play time, that's all it is. I just discovered something tonight. Laptops are warm on the wrists. I usually use my cordless keyboard and keep it in my lap while I'm typing, but I was too lazy to go in the house to get it. It's cozy. But, it's hard to find the kehehehsy ...keys on this sucker.

I have no idea why I am in italics....but they look pretty, time for more wine after all it's Fryday.

Oh, Friday night supper:

Make ahead Taco's with a difference for those who are bold.

1/2 lb. ground chicken

...fry er up with a little olive oil...add:

1 package of reduced salt Taco seasoning mix with the required amount of water added.

Once it has started to thicken, add half a cup of fresh blueberries and strawberries, simmer until they get all gelled up. Let cool. Put in a container and refrigerate.

Cut up all your veggies, eg. green pepper, green onion, tomatoes, etc. and put them in a bowl, and add the salsa. Put everything in a container in the fridge until needed. Shred your lettuce and grate your cheese, and put in separate containers. It doesn't take as long as it sounds.

When you are ready to eat, just heat up the taco shells, nuke the meat, put out the containers with some sour cream, and you are ready to rock and roll. I like doing it ahead of time, so we can sit out on the deck and relax before supper.

That is all.

No comments: