Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sex in the City

Bobbie has asked me to tell you 6 unimportant things about me, and then she set up some rules about linking back, and telling 500 hundred more people about this yadda yadda. Heh..Bobbie I don't follow rules too well, so of course I will do this my way. No offense, but my time management skills are in the toilet, and I only have a small time frame to get this out. Now, that I have left your site, I can't remember if you really said I had to tell about six things about my life, of six things about my sex life. I might have screwed up with the ix and the ex. " ix, ex"...who gives a hairy rats ass...here is my recollection of what you might have said:

So, if you were talking about shhhh sex life:
I don't have six sex things to talk about. Ohhh, just a minute...back up the truck chuck...
1.) I bought black panties last week. But they were cotton, does that count?

2.) As I was coming out of the shower yesterday, Gord just happened to come in the bathroom, and he mentioned that I might want to take shorter showers because I was setting off the smoke alarms with all the humidity. Lovely, he didn't even mention how beautiful I was when I was wet and glistening.... and wrinkled.

3.) The dog really prevents us from getting it on...no, I mean it. She growls if we move her on the bed, so we respect her wishes.

4.) He goes to bed at 10:00 PM, I go to bed at 11:00 PM or later..and never the twain shall meet.

5.) Sometimes I wear socks to bed. They aren't all that unbecoming if you don't look down there, but they don't really match up with my 5 year old nighty. And of course it's all about fashion when we hit the hay.

6.) Finally Six: Yup, I would say we have had sex at least six times. And it wasn't that bad. We had to hurry, because I hid the dog's ball in the basement, and it was only a matter of time before she would find it and be back in the bed again. So, all and all I would give our sex a "six."

So if you asked for sex stuff or unimportant stuff, you got it all here. All in a bundle.

Yours truly,

balonie

No comments: