Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm sort of lonely

My Russians are gone. I almost had a tear in my eye on Monday when we parted ways. Boris was the cutest Russian ever...and Pavel was ..not so cute, but had a very intense way about him. Just what women like..dark and sort of handsome...but not really. Sort of mysterious. Yet gentle and kind. I'm talking about Omar Sharif in Dr. Zhivago. But..Omar...was really handsome...anyway...


We said our farewells but not in the typical Russian way.. where he would whisper a passionate goodbye in my ear and I would fling myself at his work boots as he was walking down the driveway...he simply asked for the cheque because he had another job site to go to. That sort of took the romance out of the whole thing...bastard.


I'm still dreaming of the perfect man...but I have been alive long enough to know, that just ain't gonna happen....



So, I'm going back to my main man



Yes, I know you have seen him before, and I know you guys miss angel man...but this angel man actually cleans the snow off your sidewalk...even though he isn't Russian..I sort of like his big butt cheeks. They look comfy.

I just can't believe how much he looks like Gord...from the rear at least..even the boots...and the shovel....the halo and wings....not so much.

Ahh Fuck the Russian. I'm over it.


6 comments:

Brenda said...

Hahahahahahaha, LOVE the wings!

Sally said...

Are you SURE that's not Gord? hahahaha

Donna said...

Just like a man...you don't Even get a kiss before they're holding out their hand!hahaa...
I Know that's Gord...Hahaa...HAppy day Sweetie!hughugs

Curtis said...

I can't really say if that's Gord cause I ain't going there but looks like he's doing a good job. Don't you just love this snow. Sure I can say that since I don't have to go out in it right? Have a great weekend and thanks for giving me the inside on how to live the good life and become a professional slug.

Special K said...

Having met Gord once, I swear to God I thought this was an actual picture of him.

Jeez, woman!

JUST A MOM said...

NOT sure I needed that one,,,, enjoy your snow lady and I hope your holidays are nice and calm.