I didn't pay 125.00 bucks for that little video camera for nothing. Let's put it too good use shall we. But I do have a stair master... meaning all four freaking levels of my house. Think recession people and make do with what you have. Why should I go to the gym and pay them for what I already do. I know what you are thinking... most people go to the gym at least 3 times a week.....yeeeah...but my house only needs cleaning once a week, so what is your point?
I have all my workout gear check list ready to go:
- Find your aerobic santa pants...done
- Get out the boom box ... because I don't own a i pod. I will do my workouts with it perched on my shoulder for a better cardio. Note to self: Watch for the extension cords on the boom box because ..hey..you could trip on it or electrocute yourself. Good thinking... Done.
- Look for a yoga mat. Do bathroom floor mats count?..if so...Done
- Sweatband for the forehead..so you can see what you are doing after all that working out...well it's a funny thing, I don't sweat UP there. My ass sweats. Dogs pant when they sweat, my ass sweats when I'm hot. Ummm.. hot as in doing my workouts...just so's you know. Sooo... I might just have to get a giant Kotex pad for that sweaty crack in my ass. I will be wearing Santa pants so that giant piece of lumber will not show on the video. I hope. Because deep down I am still a lady. I will borrow one (um, I don't think she would want it back) from one from my neighbours who still has hormones...Done.
- Check my life insurance policy ..Done....Gord gets nothing if I kill myself making a video pretending to do aerobics..
- I love these bullets. How come I never noticed them before. Done.