Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He is back...


Angel Man.... how I missed you over the summer months. I missed your feathers and your umm loin cloth diaper thing you have goin on.
Let the holidays begin!
I do this every year...so if you a new to this site....you are going to see more of him before Christmas.
I lent him to my friend Donna today... I hope she didn't wear him out. I can't say what he might be looking like when I get him back, because she's a southern girl...and they are known for tuckering out angel men. Donna..leave something for me..girl.

6 comments:

Donna said...

HAHAHAhahaaaaaa....dork! Of Course I left you something!!! What kind of friend to you Take me for??!!!
You can find his left wing in a box on your back porch....LOLOLOL
Hughughugs

Judy said...

OHMIGOD!!! DO NOT send him this way. With my bad back and hip,I don't know if I could get any good out of him--he might kill me. Isn't he gorgeous though? YIKES!!!

Joan said...

Donna, it's wasn't his wing I was worried about. ahem.

Jude...I am sending him your way, you might want to get yourself to the liquor store and get yourself ready.

Brenda said...

I remember him from last year and hims a fine looker too!

Judy said...

Oh Lordy, I need more than liquor!!! Isn't he the most gorgeous--probably gay!

Sally said...

hahahaha, you crack me up, Joan!! Please send him here; I need a little rejunenvating. :)