Monday, November 23, 2009

Well it's only been about a week

And my feet have not grown. Pheww. But my eyebrows and nose hairs seem to have some kind of growth spurt. I am documenting this for posterity. Because I really what to know when it was in my (Yawn) my golden years when shit springs out of me for no good reason. My chin hairs have actually settled down. I was getting kind of worried about that ... where did they go? We were just getting to be buddies. Long buddies, that I missed them in the mirror before I went to work. I think the chin hairs had a meeting with the upper lip hairs and said "let's do her a favour and make her a moustache she will never forget. Gawd. HAIR, make up your mind where you wanna go...or I'm going to sic my hormones on you.... ummm maybe that is what happened.


I think I might change the name of my blog to It's Always Something Old"....


I just got the papers from the Government of Manitoba..officially telling me I will be a senior citizen next October, along with all the documentation to fill out.


Holy shit! I wake up in the morning to see my husbands white...I was going to say ... head of hair..beside me .....but that's only the back of his head...Ha.. I see my face in the mirror, and think... hey I can fix this. But I can't. So you know what...screw it. It is what it is. I'm going to stop dwelling on this. deal?

Okay, on to other stuff.

So far, I don't have the swine flu...so that's a good thing. Finally after 3 weeks of clinic's around the city fucking us around with ...whether you are eligible or not to be on the priority list for the shot, and if they had enough medication that day..blah blah blah... People were panicked. It was crazy. God help us if it's something more important......and I'm not getting the shot. I will take my chances. It's not a pandemic...it's a panicdemic. Arseholes.


And if this decision gets me dead...... name your favourite pig after me.

I might be needing a total ovehaul when I git to 65. My vagina is getting kinda loose...my favourite part...me and her have had a good ride. I hope she doesn't fall out when I'm not looking. I haven't taken an odometer reading on her lately...but I bet she has got a lot of miles on her. Sometimes I feel sorry for her. She made so many bad decisions.

Okay..enough of this assholeishness....I think I might have a brain injury. You be the judge.

5 comments:

JustMe said...

I agree, panicdemic is the word for it. I haven't even had a shot for the regular flu, much less the H1N1. Last time I had the flu was the year I got a shot for it...

Judy said...

have you noticed you don't have to shave your legs as often? That's where the chin/upperlip/neck/nose hairs came from. Overnight, they moved from your legs right up to your face. Not having to shave your legs leaves you more time to groom the lovely mustache you now have. Getting older is not fun. It's hysterical, but not fun.

Grandma K said...

I think the aliens came in and took our young bodies leaving us with these saggy, droopy, hair in the wrong place things we inhabit! That would explain everything.

Donna said...

ALRIGHT! Love it in here! Now we're talking 'bout some Christmas!!Hahaa...You SAID I could use Angelman...Hahahaa...night sweetie!hughugs

Brenda said...

Never assholeishness, you always make me laugh and for that I thank you from the bottom of my cold, hard, heart. :-)