Friday, April 20, 2007

Testing...testing is this thing on?

Ewwww, it's all old and musty in here. Looks like someone took a dump in the corner too. What is that I spy on the floor?...look's like a "chalk line" where Joan's chair used to sit in front the computer. Well lordyluvaduck...I finally got rid of the beotch!! I knew if I worked hard enough when she was down, I would finally be able to take over!! I AM IN!! Balonie rules.

Friday Night Supper: DOG ..haaaaa ha ha. I never liked that dog Penny anyway, I'm heating up the grill as we speak. Dessert: GORD .. haaaa ha ha. I never like him either, but he could be tasty treat, if I can figure out how to work the blender. I see she only has.. no sugar, low fat ice-cream in the fridge so pouring that over him will be no help. I was looking for sugar, and all I could find was Splenda, so I guess I will have to do the next best thing, and put in the crock pot, because he is a tough old bird.

While I was wandering through the house tonight, I came across some real interesting shit. Did you know she has Johnny Mathis albums in the basement? OMG. And Brenda Lee for shits sake, I almost pissed my pants!! How old is this broad? What am I doing in her lame body? I need me some heavy metal. I found some so..so shit, Joe Cocker (apparently she really wanted to rock his socks at one point) she had every album he made, and they were so scratched up ...that I'm thinking she was a little messed up in the day..ya know what I mean? And just when I thought I had seen it all, there were albums of a Mennonite Choir, Bill Cosby's greatest hits, Cheech & Chong, Willie Nelson, The Righteous Brothers, Three Dog Night, Linda Ronstadt, the orginal soundtrack from the "Phantom of the Paradise," Dionne Warwick, American Women, by the Guess Who, Kris Kristofferson, Delaney and Bonnie, Eagles, Neil Young, Santana, The Beatles, and last but not least was Billy Vaughn..Sail Along Silv'ry Moon, and for fuck sakes the one that took the cake was.."The Kingston Trio."

How in the hell did I get her head? We have nothing in common. She listens to "talk radio," I listen to rap music, because I am bad, bad to the bone! And don't anyone of you forget it. I am one mean old bitch.

She is always so even minded. She hasn't even got the balls to ask her boss for a raise after 3 years at the same wage. I don't feel sorry for her at all, because she is a loser.

I'm glad she is gone, because now I can stomp on her head, around the chalk line.

Oops, the timer went off on the crock pot, I think Gord is done.

No comments: