Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lookie here blogger is letting me title

I have to apologize for my last post, I didn't realize how many times I said the "F" word. It's a little embarrassing. Sometimes I get on a roll and don't know when to stop. I have a potty mouth, but I should try to curtail it. (did I say tail)..ooops, did it again fortheloveofmike.

Seriously, I'm sorry. My fingers run off while I type.

After all, I am just a sweet Mennonite girl, who has no worldly experience. I can't dance, I can't sing, ..I have no moves? I can't fault the Mennonites. Welllll, maybe I can...looking back, they frowned on all of that, and took my dance and singing moves out of my genes. I am not fond of them for that. Maybe growing vegetables and buying me a horse is what I should be doing...getting back to my roots. I'm also thinking of installing a clothesline in the the backyard, who needs a dryer? I need one more job to do, so I won't look lazy, it's the Mennonite way. Don't let them see you slacking.

No comments: