Friday, September 07, 2007

Where is JimBob?

I owe the guy 5.00 bucks ..US .... he must be rich because he hasn't come foward to collect. Wuss!!...heh, think that might get him out from under the bleachers? JimBob...I'm waiting, I have the cash, don't worry about my Mastercard fiasco last month, we will just have to eat a little less this month to make ends meet; so like I said I OWE you, lets get it out in the open:)

SIL and I are taking a road trip tomorrow to hippychicks new digs on the farm. I'm looking forward to it. She moved in a few months ago, but has only been doing weekends there.



I hope our means of transportation, won't give me hemroids, because I can't say it often enough, Hemroids make my crabby. Hemroides hurt my butt. I never want to have them again...ever. I have had them twice in my life; and sitting on a rubber inner tube wasn't pretty. Especially at work. I had my share of ointments, and slimey little suppositories I shoved up my butt. Gawwd it hurt. And then...it felt so good, as the pain went away, UNTIL.. you had to take another crap!! Fart!! ...oops no, that would have hurt too.

Have you ever had hemroids? Don't wish that on you worst friend. Sit, Stand, Sit Stand..lay down...no, that hurts too. Sit, Stand. Sit, push your tush to the right and then to the left, and do it over 8765 times until you can't take it anymore and stick another suppository up you ass. Annnnnd just after that you have to go again, and owwwwwwwwwwwies....and it starts all over again. Who invented hemroids? I want to kill that son of a bitch. Yeah, I know there was no inventer .. I watch "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"...so I know my stuff. heh.

I don't know how I got from telling you I was going to Hippychicks farm tomorrow to hemroids... I guess it was kismet or kiss my arse..okay, I need a nap.

Balonie...is close to taking over... I can feel it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could I possibly not respond when your HONOR debt is coupled with my name and hemorrhoids?

Park your ass in one of these long enough...

http://www.achome.co.uk/antiques/photos/Office%20Chair.jpg

and you'll definitely be parking your anus gingerly!

JimBob 2007-09-08 02:13

Penny said...

Since, I've given birth 3 times, 'roids and I have been introduced. I prefer to push them out of my mind, or wherever else they need to be pushed, popped, or, well, you know.

Brenda said...

Yep, I remember those 'roids and not with fondness.

Don't forget to take your camera to HC's farm, ya hear? And have FUN!!