Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Did you know this about your ass?

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their asses.
The results of this study are pretty interesting:
85% of women think their ass is too big...
10% of women think their ass is too little...
The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him, he's a good man, and they would have married him anyway.

Hmmm....don't know about that...I got me a "big ass"...loveable, but's he a big "ASS"... hence the name of my blog...It's Always Something....and I don't say that lightly. In 30 years of marriage, I still never know what to expect when he walks in the door. It's been a bumpy ride, and hopefully we can bump around for a few more years!! He is a hard guy to explain, and won't start here, because I don't have the time ...that will be a weekend project...and most of you won't believe our roller-coaster ride through out our marriage...we have a lot of fun...ups and downs...BUT... I am never bored...because I never know what he is going to do next... and NO..he's not bi polar LOL...he is just who he is...

That's reminding me of the "bird" incident last week. He was driving along and saw a bird in trouble beside the road....he turned around...in the midst of rush hour traffic and picked up the bird and put it the back of the Bronco.. the bird probably was hit by a car or something. He came home..and was calling me..I didn't hear him at first because I was in the "lower level" of our 4 level fricking house ....suddenly I heard JOAN..COME AND LOOK....my radar told me..don't go..but I did...I ran up the stairs and he is holding a huge dead crow in his hand. I start yelling..get that out of here...(Gord) not paying any attention...proceeds to tell me how he found this bird flaping beside the road and it looked like it could be in trouble, proceeds to pick it up...putting his life in danger with all the traffic..(my words)...and stuck in the back of the Bronco and was going to bring it to the Vet.. but alas ... it passed away in the back of the Bronco...and now I am seeing this "stiff" but very magnificant crow in my living room. He (Gord)was visably upset....I didn't have the heart to tell him, that sometimes birds get stunned when running into things or things running into them....and if you just leave them alone for about an hour or so they will "fly away again." I have so many birds that fly into my windows every year...usually in mating season in spring...when they are not paying enough attention to where they are going...horny little buggers!!..and then..boinggg. they hit windows...but usually if I leave them alone...they lay there for a few minutes...finally get up...and then look a little stunned.... like they just just took a hit of LSD...and it was "going on". Then about an hour or so, they are gone...the trick is to leave them alone... Gord, trying to be Mr. Gordie Good Guy...killed Mr. Crow ...because he tramatised him by picking him up....and if Mr. Good Guy would have actually got him to the vet...and paid a trillion dollars for saving Mr. Crow...I would have to kill Mr. Good Guy....and so it goes... It's Always Something. Sigh

Just a note.. he said...as he was leaving, with the corpse, that he would put him in a garbage bag and put him in the trash container. Ahem..that did not happen, when I went to work the next morning...I saw he put the crow on our snow covered Cedar Bush...which is just beside my "tank"...and nearly scared the living jesus outta me... The crow is now in a loving home, a very nice green garbage container.. Gord loves Crows...he had one as a pet when he was younger...I will one day tell you all the tales of "Joe the Crow".... the smartest crow alive...he followed Gord and his sisters and brothers to school every day and sat at the window sill of their classroom till it was time for them to come home. Now that's a smart crow!





No comments: