Monday, February 14, 2005

My Valentine has not arrived home yet...

He is probably out buying dead flowers at half price..because it's late... and trying to get a deal..here's a guy who I like to refer to as a Dumpster Diver...he really doesn't actually...go into dumpsters (yet), but he picks stuff off the road if it fall off of trucks and such. I swear he is going to be killed trying to pick up junk off the road! You have no idea of the crap we have in our garage which he had "found" in his travels. He is on the road all day because we own our own business . He is an Appliance Repair Man ..and NO...he doesn't sit around like the MAYTAG guy, if he did we would be broke. But, I'm thinking with all the junk we have in the garage, we would have a tidy nest egg, with one garage sale.

I am expecting a "Cherry Pie" and a quart of ice-cream... because that has always been the deal. In turn I have made a very nice Beef Stew from last nights pot roast with some nice crusty french rolls for dunking... and if he doesn't get his little ass home soon, he will be wearing it....

So, okay. I'm done...

No comments: