Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mother Goose

This is starting out to be a blog of no consequence …nadda…but as my fingers keep going something will spring into my brain.  

Not yet…hold on

Maybe now…nope

Okay now…well I have milked the geese stuff  long enough…they are still in Alaska  Dammit..or wherever they live.  If I wasn’t such a lazy asshole I would try to track their  flight path.  Let them come, when they may.  I am done waiting.  

Joan:  Hey geese…what’s shakin’?...coming my way anytime soon?

Mother Goose:  What’s your hurry “grasshopper”…we have miles to travel and sights  to see.

Joan:  Hey there muther…been waiting for you and the youngin’s to fly over my house,  what’s the happ’s….?

Mother Goose:  If my radar is correct they should be over your house in about 5 minutes..

Joan:  Muther….don’t shit me….

Mother Goose:  “What part of that didn’t you understand”?  I said we would be there in 5 momento’s…do you speaka a engais?? …pig latin?…what is it that you speak?

Joan:  Whoooooa.. Muther Goose don’t go off on me, I was asking a simple question, fortheloveof a goose…jeezzz..

Mother Goose:  We have our flight plan in order…Godfrey the Goose is coordinating the geese and if you have any problems with that..please email him at Godfree.goose@downquilts.com and he will address you concerns.  And should he not answer your email…you will know that he is now a part of your down quilt  you are sleeping under….sometimes you win…and sometimes you lose.    Life sometimes jests kicks a goose’s  butt feathers.

Joan:  OMG..WTF…Muther Goose….I need’s those geese to fly over my house, and shit on my head…it’s a fall tradition…please use your GPS devices to lead them to a safe place over my house…I’m in Winnipeg..I promise I won’t hurt them or try to pull out their “down” for my quilt… I’m totally into man made crap for my comforter and my pillows…   tell em…balonie told you so…..paleese!!...  Just so they know I won’t hurt the little critters… “K”?

Mother Goose:  Joan, lighten up, we have done this for 100 years…we really don’t need your whining.. We will get to you…when we get to you….so just cut it out!!

Joan:  Okay Mother Goose…over and out.

Geez Louise...don't get your knickers tied in a knot....I just asked a simple question. ...nevermind then.

No comments: