Saturday, October 15, 2005

I love the new look

Isn't it pretty? Yes it is. Much easier on the eyes. I think I will keep it for a long time.

I am still recovering from last weekend. I slept in until 10:30 this morning, and woke up just in time to take the dog to the vet for her annual shots. Damn near forgot. The house needs cleaning, laundry is also starting to slither out of the hamper on to the floor. Blah.........I have no energy, I just want to sit and type all day, over and over. But, alas I can't. I have to go to WalMart...triple blah...if I wasn't so cheap I would go elsewhere.

I also have to redo my entire chair rail wall in the kitchen. You know, the one where I put all the floor tiles on the wall. They are still falling off. I resisted putting extra glue on them and put on double sided tape instead...forgitaboutit. They have been falling off, one by one everyday. It looks like a little floor tile graveyard in my kitchen. I just want to smash them. I tried taking a few off that hadn't fallen, and they were a wee bit resistant, so I pulled a little harder and took about 1/2 an inch of drywall with it. The whole wall is fucked. Now I'm going to get out the hairdryer, and heat the "resistant" ones up and take it all down and glue the bastards back on. They will never, ever loosen up again. If they do, by some miracle, I will burn down the house, collect the insurance and move to Turkey.

So, I'm off to tackle a job I am no good at, and I hate with a passion. If the dog starts to bug me, I will glue her on the wall as well. Everything should be quite then. No dog barking, no tiles thumping down on the floor in the middle of the night. Very quite indeed.

No comments: