Monday, October 24, 2005



That is why I'm not moving to Arizona for the winter. Too, many pricks.

I'm still hot on podcasting, but it will have to wait for the weekend. I have the call letters for my little radio station...BALONIE 911 FM...and my motto, will be ..ummm..I don't know yet. It will be broadcasted when? umm I don't know. I will be doing a lot ummm's I don't know yet. But it will be good. I noticed most of them had a music theme on their shows, and god some of them were bad, I hope to make mine even worse LOL...I love lame shit.

But this a good thing. Two years ago I found computer scrapbooking which totally excited me, last year I found blogging, and that too gave me a voice that I didn't know I had...and now I can make a total fool of myself in front of the entire world with podcasting...it doesn't get better than that!! Maybe I is gettin to big fer my britches....ahhhhh jest kiddin...I just loves to play.

over and out

No comments: