Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday

Those pic's of the kid's on my last post were cute ..huh? I just love the one with Emerson with the grouchy face. I have had so many comments on it when I was scrapbooking and I used that pic. I have that pic on my bulletin board along with others at work. Last week a courier came in and he couldn't stop laughing! He asked me if he could take a pic of it with his cel phone to show his girlfriend!! It's priceless.

Busy, busy, here at camp Balonie.



I can't seem to catch up on the chores. I am presently in spring cleaning mode, and am trying to freshen up my bedroom. Today I bought a luscious comforter, and a beautiful faux suede duvet cover. It is a gorgeous sandstone colour, with matching pillow shams. It pretty well covers my ugly waterbed, but I have plans .. and maybe I watch a little toooo much HGTV. To add to that, I bought corduroy drapes for the windows, in the same calming sandstone tones. Now, you might say corduroy is for "pants" wearing.. I tell ya, they look so soft and rich on the windows, just as good as they would on your butt, but without the squishing noises. The drapes are the one's with the grommet holes in them and you just slip them on a rod.

I'm such a fancypants these days!! My hardass rep is going to hell. AND, if I don't like the drapes, I will pull a Scarlet O'hara...and make a pair of jeans out of them, before the Yankees come a calling.

I would tell you guys what I have baking in the oven right now, but, in order not to embarrass myself again, on the origin of the food I am making, I will just say it's "Scalloped potatoes with a difference." There is a secret ingredient involved tonight... I cannot divulge it..don't beg me for the recipe..because it is locked in my memory until the day I die...If this blog goes down you will know, I killed us both with my new cooking "with a difference" crappola.

BTW
Hey, Brenda, thanks for the link that you gave when you put on the new look on your blog. I downloaded one I JUST LOVE. But, I can't fortheloveofmike figure it out. Usually, they just give you the code and you unzip it..copy it and paste to blogger. But when I click on the HTML code, it comes up with the actual look of the blog. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I'm thinking of using either the dragon fly or the one with the kittens!!..any hints you can throw my way would be appreciated.


Well, my Scalloped Potatoes, "with a difference" are smelling pretty good. See you all on the other side!

No comments: