Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm working on my family newsletter

I have a a whole bunch of people to piss off this weekend. I do it every January. But so far they are still talking to me, so I guess I will have to get on their asses a little harder this time round.

I'm scanning old pic's of all my cousins that they never knew existed. Let their children see how crossed eyed, and pimply faced they were. I photoshopped myself out of all of them. After all, I am the editor and I should have some anonymity. heh....

I am going to have so much fun with this on the weekend, I am almost pissing my pants. I have the blog site all set up and ready to roll. I got to choose a new template tooo...bonus! And on the side bar I have all the old pics of all of us in yonder year, with our parents and grandparents...and also pics of all the cousins, there children and grandkiddens. It's crazy I tells you.

So iff'n youse guys will be missing me this weekend...tough shit... I got family you know!! And I will be able to get together with them, without actually seeing them....it. does. not. get. better. than .that.

Seriously, I love them all. We are getting together this spring. Unless I give them a bum steer and tell them the reunion is at a location that I am not in. Could happen, I will see what the response is to the newsletter. If no one gives the balonie a little love.. shit could hit de fan.

No comments: