Wednesday, January 02, 2008

You have to get Windows Live Writer

it is a hundred times better than blogger's crappy posting window. Pictures are a snap to add, plus you can frame then 3 different ways.

Testing pictures

100849841_d87d8dc15c

Shadow frame

1011scene

Photopaper frame

battlecreek9

Inherit from weblog frame

Very easy to use and has many more features. You can also preview your blog before you publish it. I always catch my errors after I publish and have to go back in.

I give it a two thumbs up.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I think I downloaded/checked out/did something or other about the Windows Live Writer but I've forgotten my password/user name/ etc.. so I'll check it out again later.

How's 2008 going for you so far?

Joan said...

Great Brenda...so far. heh

Donna said...

The pictures look great but when I tried to download WLive Writer, My computer requirements weren't good enough here at work. You have to have XP or Vista. I have Vista at home but 2000 here at work. Do you think there'll be a conflict if I do the download at home? Happy New Years!

Joan said...

Donna, I don't think you will have any problems in Vista, because this is a new version from Microsoft. Might even be beta, I can't remember. 2000 is a little old, get you boss to upgrade for heavens sake:) Happy New Year to you too!!

I don't see any conflict, unless you are connected to your work computer at home...Even then..I can't see a problem.