Thursday, January 20, 2005

Okay I have calmed down some

I had a great post....with all the shit that's making my life miserable with all this snow ....we have had two more storms this week...and I am sick and tired of it...bone tired...trying to get to work in the morning without getting creamed..by some idiot.

Idiot #1: I am going down Pembina Hwy..(three lanes) to work...I am in the left lane...poking around because we have sheer ice...and major ruts between all lanes..F*head.. in the right lane decides to come over two lanes..over the ruts at a rate of speed only use on dry pavement ...he spins out...and is doing major u-balls in front of me...he car is totally out of control...he goes left..then right ..and finally the car takes a turn and ...without a word of a lie...goes directly into driveway going into a mini mall....swerves in there...and gets into a stop....I watching this like a movie....I had come to a stop in case his car started coming my way!!...I wipe my ass...and start moving again...then once I had passed the mall I saw him coming out the other side of the mall parking lot...waiting for traffic to pass ...so the F*n asshole could do it again. I followed him for about two blocks....and he was going really slow...lesson learned asshole!!


No comments: