Friday, January 21, 2005

Penny and Tiger


Penny and Tiger.. Posted by Hello

Penny is indulging me with her fav toy Tiger..you can see by the look in her eyes that this is not what she would really liked to do...but because "mom" says .."stay"...she does it....poor penny loafer..

I will post better pics of my sweetie tomorrow...it's Friday....I have 2 days off, and I might even have Monday off.....whooo ..whoo...I am bone tired...I'm sure it this weather...I thought I was going to pass out by the time I hit the driveway tonight....we had another Alberta Clipper tonight...if that makes no sense to anyone...we get all the shit that comes from BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan...and it beats the crap outta us...cause we are all lined up in a row....but then WE pass it on to Ontario...and so forth...to bad Ontario...neeners...We haven't had weather like this in years...if I didn't have to drive, I wouldn't give a shit...but this makes me nuts...especially when I have to drive hubbys stupid, huge, conversion van...that is made for old folks going to Arizona for the winter... that is another whole other blog....see you tomorrow...off to have some wine and pizza....



No comments: