Thursday, June 02, 2005

Waiter..there is fly in my drink

.....is he doing the backstroke?...ha ha... yeah...I know it's not the way it really goes.

I have been out on the deck for about 15 minutes, and trying get little, teeeney weenie alcoholic/sadistic bugs outta my wine, with a teaspoon. I am sure if I would actually swallow one of these itsy bitsy buggers it would only add to the protein of my diet. But as I am not a vegetarian, protein does not enter into my realm of worrysome. They follow me everywhere, from the deck, back into the house. Do they just like me.? I have no problem with being liked, I craves that...but not by little teeny weenie bugs. I just closed the screen door in the patio and that has helped....a bit (but all there relatives are in the house NOW).

It's sort of like "Deep Throat", ..."follow the money"...these guys follow the wine.

I have removed the offending beverage off my desk, and they have gone downtown to a strip bar to get there next fix.

Okay then...where was I going with this...no where's important I guess...

I went in the Merriam Webster Online web-site..and checked into their *** new words dictionary** for vocabularians (persons who make up new words)...I liked this one: phonecrastinate: to put off answering the phone until caller ID displays the incoming name and number. By cranky...how did they know I did that!!..do they have my number?

Another one was: Cognitive displaysia (n) ..the feeling you have before you even leave the house that you are going to forget something and not remember it until you are on the highway....ohh have been there soooooo many times, I'm so glad they have a name for it now!

There is one that is giving me a little constipation (yes, hardening of the feces)

Lingweenie: (no this is not Italian food) (n) a person incapable of producing neologisms

Okay, I haven't looked the word neologisms up yet, but just by it's demeanor I would say it's some guy with a limp weenie...

I just looked it up...its someone who can't "express" themselves... same shit..

I luvs this stuff...so funny.

No comments: