Friday, December 07, 2007

heh I kicked balonies ass

Yes, I was a little lax, and didn't expect her to come for a visit in my head; but she made one very important mistake...while she was bitching about me here on my blog, I was asleep, dreaming of better times...and sugar plums were dancing in my head. When, one too many sugar plums danced a wee to hard and it woke me up!! I knew who the culprit had been. Balonie! I ran to my computer as fast as I could, only to find she had posted already.

She had me by the balls, because I was very busy at work, and stressing about Christmas and whatever. But, she is safely tucked in behind my "hard drive"..... until when? I don't know.

I have been moving my Christmas Tree around for an hour. I love it, but it's too bright! It's a prelit one with white lights, and you could light up the whole street with this sucker. I like some mood lighting at Christmas. This tree is glaring at me. It makes me edgy, I want calm. Why don't they put amber lights on them..

So, as much as I didn't want to stress out with the tree, I will do it again. I will move it 564 times, and probably take all the prelit shit off of it and put on some LED lights that don't hurt my peepers. I hate the bright lights. I have always been that way. Glare... I can't find a "slim tree" with LED coloured lights on it. I prefer multi coloured lights......it's so much more like Christmas. So, Slim might just get a changeover tomorrow.... I never quit this at Christmas... please put an axe to my head. I knew I was going to do this, just when I thought it was going to be easy. Balonie has a point. Except about my moustache..... the little bitch.

Wish me luck, because I need it.

Just a note: Where is JimBob? I haven't seen him for ages... I owe the guy 5 bucks! Or maybe I'm boring the crap out of him. I hope he is okay...Mary Lou? have you heard from him.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I bought a slim pre-lit tree a few years ago that had multicolored lights. After the first year some of the lights stopped working so I was going to take them off and just put some more on. I never DID get those freakin lights off, they had them entwined and wound in so many different directions on every branch that I finally just gave up and put more lights over the top. Damned tree.

Mary Lou said...

NO I have not either! I'll find out. He hasnt been to Carole's place either. Maybe he blew away in the last storm. I know he doesnt live where it flooded, he lives in West Seattle I think.

Anonymous said...

Yoh! 2007-12-09 23:28 PST

Mary Lou said...

Well JIMBOB stopped by and said hello yesterday...so he lives!