Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Thanks youse guys for stopping by and giving me the Merry Christmas wish. We spent the whole day at my bro's along with other family and friends... It was great. We had a great supper. I will tell you more about that later. I will stopping in your blogs soon....

Guess what I got for Christmas? If you guessed a black thong....you guessed wrong perverts.. It's black alright, but she's a 22 frickin inch monitor. I just died and went to heaven.

It's getting late, and I have to get ready to feed 16 Lutherans tomorrow. Mennonites are easy to please, give them some potatoes, and pork cracklings and it's a done deal. With the Lutherans it's all about the herring and the burgermeister.
MERRY CHRISTMAS...AND THANKS FOR STOPPING IN.

joannie balonie..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burgermeister beer? whoa- a name from times long ago! I have trouble with some of the German sweet/sour dishes, so what I make at home now and then is a more like Austro/Hungarian food than German. But I like a good wurst!
Merry Christmas to y'all from (10 Miles) South of the Mason-Dixon Line!

Brenda said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas Miz Joan. I got a new floor lamp and some money. I'm thinking of things to spend it on now. :-)