Thursday, December 20, 2007

okay who did this?


Today when I came home from work,I found a Moose sitting on my outside doorstep, I almost stepped on him. The note read: I am Ben's "partner" can I live here? Clive.

Okay, I know...that no one else knows about Ben other than youse guys in outer space, so...SOMEONE FESS UP! It was the coolest experience to have something sitting on your doorstep from someone you don't know...or think you don't know. It reminded me so much of when my parents would place a pre-Christmas present and lay it in the snow from our outside attic door from the house. There would be wood shaving laying around, just to let us know Santa was up there making us presents. At that time we didn't know he was at the North Pole, we thought he made all the stuff in our attic, climbed in our chimney and put the presents under the tree. Then they would place a huge "Twas the night before Christmas book" in the snow...along with a few goodies..And the book would be embossed with REAL velvet..or so we thought. It was so very cool. We just pissed out pants.

I had that feeling again today. When I saw Ben's partner sitting on my doorstep. I sort of thought Ben was gay, (ben gay) ahhaaa. but now it's official that Clive is his partner for life. I don't know how gingerbread man is going to take this, but I will have a talk with him tonight. I'm thinking he was actually looking for someone his own size.

I need someone to confess.....Curtis? It has to be someone who lives in Winnipeg. And if Ben and Clive reproduce somebody will pay. It would be so hmmm so not right. Both of them did not come with there underparts attached, so I'm jest guessing here people.

Whoever left that on my doorstep, I would just like to thank you....it made my day and my crappy old year.

There they are as a family....but I will try to brighten that up, but for now I'm tired, gotta get to bed.

7 comments:

Susan said...

That is just priceless! What an awesome surprize!

Brenda said...

I hope Ben gay and Clive have a wonderful life together. What a delightful surprise to find a Clive moose on your doorstep!

AndiePandie said...

That's awesome! What is Clive made out of, because it sort of looks leathery.

Benny and Clive sitting in a tree....

Bobbie said...

What a great surprise! Hope you let us know if you find out who left him there.

Sally said...

Ben GAY - hahahaha

I see you're up to your normal; I love it!!

Merry Christmas, Joan to you and yours. :)

Curtis said...

I'm innocent...I had nothing to do with it. I would have kept the moose if it had been me. I don't know Ben or Clive. He is a cute moose though. Enjoy your Christmas over there. As with CSI, with the GSR testing (gunshot residue), I'm willing to take a GMPR test to prove my innocense. Oh that's gooey moose poop residue

Anonymous said...

Your very wellcome.
I trust Ben and Clive will be happy
Santa
from days long-ago