Saturday, March 19, 2005

AAhour is over and just relaxing

...and just having a huge bowl of fresh strawberries and ice-cream... I bought some kind of wierd strawberries from the US ..they are huge!.. I am sure they put some kinda growth hormone in them, I have never seen strawberries this big!!...so tomorrow...if I put out 30 or so blogs, you will know that I have grown two more arms...so I can type faster..it certainly will never affect my brain...that will remain small..trust me.

I made some really good burgers on the barbeque tonite after everyone left..but I was pretty hungry and took em off a little to early and they were a smidge reddish...so if you don't hear from me again... I will be in the ER...so far I'm feeling pretty good...no signs of E-Coli...

AA hour was pretty tame tonight...ms. hotty pants ole hippy chick was not in attendance...she had some other engagements...she stopped over last night for a glass of wine and to tell me she would not be in attendance ...WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDST OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HALOSCAN....which of course was so easy to do this morning ..I could have poked my head with scissors..

We all played nice tonight a AA Hour.....we had big laughs as usual...but it would take too much time to tell anyone about them...it's one of those ..."ya had to be there" things...

Got some pics I will publish tomorrow, some will be in my web site and some in blog. I will start to do somemore computer scrappin..one of the things I luv to do the most, and never have time for because of : f*ng work, cleaning, laundry, dog walking,....blah ..blah..blah....

nuff bitchin and stuff..... I am officially kissing Saturday nite....goodbye....**

...and ps I hope I don't get E-coli from the hamburger...I worry about shit like that...

No comments: