Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Is it my eyes?

Can someone tell me how to make some blogs bigger....I'm having a real hard time reading some of them, especially the one's with the dark background and a hint of white for text....and small text.. I know you can make text bigger in explorer...but the blog stuff still stays the same...unless I'm doing it wrong. It just fries my eyes to read white text on black background ..or some even do red....blahhhhh maybe me's jest getting ole..

I was at the optometrist this PM....and had my eyesite checked and it was OK....just pumped up my prescription a bit...and tried to "whine" me into buying new frames for my glasses....buggers....they already got 250.00 bucks for the lenses and another 100.00 for the NON GLARE on the lenses...so I can drive at night, which I haven't been able to do for the last two years...it fricking better work.. I don't spent 100.00 dollars lightly...but this guy did try to sell me teeenieee weeeinieee..frames... that would fit an elf...fergodsake....mine aren't big or anything...and I luv them...but they were insinuating I was "out of style"..feck em...

Might be good for anyone that can see out of 1/4 of inch of glass...with the top part being your "far site" and the bottom be for reading...just think about how many times you have to move your head to see anything.......

No comments: