Sunday, March 13, 2005

Some Blogshit

I've been wondering how...some of you bloggers cross out words. I have tried every combination I can think of but cannot cross out a word. I understand too that our keyboards come with a delete key and we can just erase the word...but I just want to be able to do it...not actually use it. It can actually be a little distracting when used to often.

I also want to know how to put a picture on the right sidebar. I have tried and tried until my puny little brain blows up...and I screw up the whole sidebar and have to redo it. I don't just want to be ABLE to this, I want to actually use it.

I would like to have nice graphics and shit too, but I think that is a little over my head and would probably screw up the entire thing and go to blogspot.hell. This to, I would like to be able to do and use it too. Greedy me huh?


Later on in the day Joan wrote:

I have just taken a Tylenol with codeine for no good reason, just because I can. I was hoping it would boost my spirits, but as I found out is not a mind altering drug. I think this friggin weather is getting the better of me........it's snowing AGAIN...and I am getting "cabin fever."

I need to get the hell out of here. Work and home...work and home....blah blah...over and over. I went shopping yesterday hoping a little treat would cheer me up...and it did for about 1/2 hour until I got home and found out I had the wrong size panties, which I believe are non refundable just in case you wanted to wear them and take em back..ewwww... Well, that's 12 bucks up my ass...or off my ass ..whatever. I know I had the right size in my hot little hands at one point, but I must have put them back and picked a different colour and took the wrong size. Oh well, I can always give them to my little niece and she can use them for her Barbie Doll.

I think I will go and take Penny out for a walk, maybe I'll slip down in all this shit snow, break my leg, and go to Emergency ...just to get a change of scenery. ahh, probably less painful to rent a movie and live vicariously through someone else's life.

On another exciting note: I am trying another crock pot recipe this afternoon. I thought it a tad unfair to give up on it just after one fiasco. This time I am doing a Pork Loin Roast, with cranberries and onion soup mix....it sounds like a Suzie Homemaker recipe...so I don't know how it will turn out. It should be ready by the time I get out of Emergency at 11:00 PM.

Pork out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'puter room looks empty. Should think about unretiring old machine.

Think:

USB hub
KVM switch

Think the name is called a 'strikeover' BTW.

Joan said...

Hey Ada, I loves yer little Franklin...he can wear my underwear any ole time.

hmmm a BC Bud and gravol cocktail...mixed in a blender woulda have done the trick..if I would have had those two ingriendents on hand..you probably would have seen me flying over Victoria...and visiting the Minuture Museum downtown with renewed insite...and I could have dropped off my barbie panties for Franklin's amusement...still don't get the strike out's..but it's probably because I have had too many gravol's and beer..LOL...