Sunday, March 13, 2005

Some Blogshit

I've been wondering how...some of you bloggers cross out words. I have tried every combination I can think of but cannot cross out a word. I understand too that our keyboards come with a delete key and we can just erase the word...but I just want to be able to do it...not actually use it. It can actually be a little distracting when used to often.

I also want to know how to put a picture on the right sidebar. I have tried and tried until my puny little brain blows up...and I screw up the whole sidebar and have to redo it. I don't just want to be ABLE to this, I want to actually use it.

I would like to have nice graphics and shit too, but I think that is a little over my head and would probably screw up the entire thing and go to blogspot.hell. This to, I would like to be able to do and use it too. Greedy me huh?


Later on in the day Joan wrote:

I have just taken a Tylenol with codeine for no good reason, just because I can. I was hoping it would boost my spirits, but as I found out is not a mind altering drug. I think this friggin weather is getting the better of me........it's snowing AGAIN...and I am getting "cabin fever."

I need to get the hell out of here. Work and home...work and home....blah blah...over and over. I went shopping yesterday hoping a little treat would cheer me up...and it did for about 1/2 hour until I got home and found out I had the wrong size panties, which I believe are non refundable just in case you wanted to wear them and take em back..ewwww... Well, that's 12 bucks up my ass...or off my ass ..whatever. I know I had the right size in my hot little hands at one point, but I must have put them back and picked a different colour and took the wrong size. Oh well, I can always give them to my little niece and she can use them for her Barbie Doll.

I think I will go and take Penny out for a walk, maybe I'll slip down in all this shit snow, break my leg, and go to Emergency ...just to get a change of scenery. ahh, probably less painful to rent a movie and live vicariously through someone else's life.

On another exciting note: I am trying another crock pot recipe this afternoon. I thought it a tad unfair to give up on it just after one fiasco. This time I am doing a Pork Loin Roast, with cranberries and onion soup mix....it sounds like a Suzie Homemaker recipe...so I don't know how it will turn out. It should be ready by the time I get out of Emergency at 11:00 PM.

Pork out!!

3 comments:

ada said...

For the cross out, it's a slash.
You code it as you would giving a word bold face, or italics. Instead of the "b" or the "i", you use a "s".

I'd give you an example, but blogger keeps telling me that the html is not accepted in the comment section.

As far as mood altering drugs, I'm sure if I stood on the street corner for more than , say 15 seconds, I could get some BC bud for you.

Other than that, I knew a girl in highschool who used gravol for a giggly high.

Did I solve two out of three? Franklin's about to graduate to underwear, he might eb able to use that frilly underwear. He still likes to try on my bra.

Anonymous said...

'puter room looks empty. Should think about unretiring old machine.

Think:

USB hub
KVM switch

Think the name is called a 'strikeover' BTW.

Joan said...

Hey Ada, I loves yer little Franklin...he can wear my underwear any ole time.

hmmm a BC Bud and gravol cocktail...mixed in a blender woulda have done the trick..if I would have had those two ingriendents on hand..you probably would have seen me flying over Victoria...and visiting the Minuture Museum downtown with renewed insite...and I could have dropped off my barbie panties for Franklin's amusement...still don't get the strike out's..but it's probably because I have had too many gravol's and beer..LOL...