Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hello

I'm afraid all my posts will start to be a little boring. I can't conjure up balonie ...she goes into hiding when times get rough. Douche bag! So, I'm left to my own devices.

I am finally getting back into the swing of things, and exhaling. Gord went for a check up yesterday with our family doctor (who probably got his degree on the Internet)I don't know, that man is so complacent it "unnerves" me...is that a word?

But, he is doing just fine. He just went for a little nap between 7:00-8:00 and 3 fucking telemarketers phoned our house...I am so pissed off, it happens every night and I am constantly answering the phone with absolute bullshit! Phone spam. There has to be a way to stop it. I might just get an unlisted number, because it is so out of hand we don't have a moments peace.

So, let's put this boring post to rest.

:)

No comments: