Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday ...lord thankyou

I am exhausted. I will probably sleep through the weekend. Well, my version of sleep has been sleeping "with one eye open." My brain is on constant alert.

Gord went into the office today, and puttered around. There is no keeping him at home I tells ya!! He feels great. But, I don't think the full impact of this has sunk in. He is still in a bit of denial. And, that is where I come in and blow his bullshit theories all to hell. But in a nice way. A couple of days ago he said it must have been something about that "Mountain Dew" he drank before he came home. Ohhhh yeah..Mountain Dew will do that to ya!! But, I guess you search your mind for answers to anything that precipitated the event...but Mountain Dew?? give.me.a.break! He laughed about it later too, saying ..well, I thought about everything I never usually do, and I hadn't had a Mountain Dew for years, until that evening. It's funny how the mind works.

We are having toasted low fat pizza on a bun for supper. Blah, you say....no it's really good. We used to have it all the time, but then I got lazy and start ordering in.

Well, it's time to get the "buns in the oven"..heh...

See you Sunday!!

Balonie...

No comments: