Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have been ignoring cooking with balonie...

Do you want to know why? She is a sadistic bitch.

I posted two recipes on her blog, and she deleted both of them. Bitch.

I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL....I could post anything I wanted unless it had cilantro in it..bahhhh I don't know why she hates it, but I DID NOT..post a recipe with that in it. It had celery in it you duffess! Celery...Cilantro.. Yes I know they both start with "C" dinkhead, and stop it... I mean it, I spend so much time trying to keep up the other blog and you little witch keep farting around with it.

I've got a good recipe going around in my head...it's called Balonie stew. But I have to find her first before I chop her up and throw her in the pot. And I'm throwing in some cilantro, I want to hear her scream.

No comments: