Thursday, March 13, 2008

My take on things you didn't know and don't really care about.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

Joan the drone: I'm thinking.. it would be worth it if you yelled 8 years, 7 months and 4 days, but the six days of yelling would have pissed me off and I would have put it in the micowave. Ohh..you are talking about sound energy...okay then. I would have sang a very loud song as I was nuking it. Some Nabob Heybob song. I may have lost sight of what was in question.


If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Joan the Drone: If, I ...let's say actually farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months. which I probably do like everyone else. I think we might need to save it all up in a tank and send it to the Canadian Government Military Forces. I hope the USA doesn't get "wind" of this..because this could get us on the map.

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

Joan the Drone: I'm thinking they are talking about kids that are about 20 years old. At my age, when my blood pressure goes up, my psi levels would be high enough to sandblast a pyramid . Those kids don't have anything on me..wimps!


A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

Joan the Drone:
Finally something I can relate to. Yes, this can be debilitating if you have stuff to do like housework after the fact ..but you know what.. I personally like to go back to the trough and vibrate while I'm eating my "slop." It's a sensory experience. Man pig likes to watch.


Beating your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour.

Joan the Drone:
I beg to differ. If you beat it hard enough, you will loose your senses, and go to the fridge, and drink whipping cream. Stupid is all I can say.


The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the Male's head off.

Joan the Drone: Sometimes when Gord pisses me off I will say, I just want to rip your head off, which really means...hey I just want to "get it on." Then the beheading begins.


The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

Joan the Drone: Heh, fleas have nothing on me. I can jump 450 and fifty times my body length. After the dream, I wake up in the morning with leg cramps.



The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

Joan the Drone: Well hell, yeah. I used to bait my hooks with worms, and 26,000 other ways to catch the buggers and they all took the bait. Let's just say Cat Fish are not fussy. They are bottom feeders, they will eat thier own shit. But they are mighty tasty for bottom feeder, shit eating fish. And good fighters if you are a fisher woman.


Butterflies taste with their feet.

Joan the Drone: Awww that is too cute. That is why when they land in a pile of dog shit they sit for a second and hurl, before butterflying away.



The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

Joan the Drone:
Yes, it is.....and it works too well. Sometimes we say shit we shouldn't.

Once again... I did.

Happy Trails to you... until we meet again.

Joan


Roy Rogers illegitimate daughter.

I miss Trigger.

No comments: