Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am still in comment limbo

I don't know what the heck is going on here, but I can't comment..or see anyones's comments here at home. Everything works just fine at work.

I have been back into haloscan...but I don't see any answers on their Q&A...but..I think this started after I put in that dern old sideblog...do ya think???

So, if you are checking in here at all MaryLou...I luvs your new puppy...one big slurp with his softy tongue would make him a keeper for me. I get people tellin me not to get more animals that might out live me...which makes me sad...yet realistic...I'm 59 years young...now..who's gonna take care of my critters if I get sick and such...I have kept it down to only one dog now, and some fish. Fart..it's boring...... because I used to have a household full of them. but I think I will take MaryLou's lead ... and not get caught up on the "what if's".. and adopt a whole lotta critters once I retire....and forget about it...let the cards fall, where they may...

No comments: